Here’s a checklist of all the items that field technicians and contractors need to get while on-site at the project so that they have the necessary information to submit the claim.
- Pre-Install Photos – including close-up of equipment name plate, if legible
- Approved CF-3R OR Post-Installation Photo
- If legally required, provide the CF-3R HERS documentation.
- If not legally required, provide a photo of the outdoor condensing unit’s nameplate, ensuring that the serial number and model number are clearly visible.
- Facility Type
- Other Major Building or Infrastructure Upgrades
- Was a panel upgrade required?
- Type of Panel Upgrade
- Electrical panel capacity pre-install
- Electrical panel capacity, post-install
- Previous AC type
- Previous Existing Furnace Fuel Type