Getting Ready for Enrollment
Contractors should have the following ready when starting enrollment:
- CSLB license number
- Scanned copy of insurance
- Have reviewed the Terms & Conditions for program participation (see attached below)
- Fill out the enrollment form at the Clean Energy Connection, whic
- Complete onboarding training. Once the submitted TPPA and certificate of insurance documents have been reviewed, the contractor will be directed to sign up for an account at https://aea.us.org/tech-electrification-knowledge-hub/ and be asked to review a 15-minute onboarding video.
- Once the contractor completes the onboarding video, a member of the TECH Clean California team will create a payee account, and username and password to use to submit incentive applications through the incentive platform.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the online enrollment form and be sure to select “Yes” for “Would you like to apply for TECH Clean California?”